Sean Brace is attending the Eagles game tonight at The Linc, but he made a stop at Chickie’s and Pete’s, of course, before the festivities were underway. And here’s what he found in the parking lot. We’re going to dissect this below.
- I’m kind of pissed he didn’t cite our article for his title. Come on, dude. Love how the date was copied, too. In red. Christmas colors it seems.
- Is he labeling Lane Johnson an alcoholic? Curling bottles of Jameson Whiskey? That’s a damn good workout, if I must say so myself.
- Screw most of the players who are pansies. Except Jason Kelce and the players who aren’t. They’re cool.
- A COACH IS A COACH IS A COACH IS A COACH IS A COACH IS A COACH IS A COA
- Tip-toed practices through the tulips. Could’ve saved the season if they didn’t do that.
- The Eagles could have been the next New England Patriots – that’s hype that never should have been believed just because Bill Belichick loved Chip Kelly. Yes, the Eagles won in New England last year, but come on. Hardly a reason to think they were on the verge of becoming a dynasty.
- The most sickening situation he’s ever heard of involving the Eagles. Like, really? Not the TO/McNabb thing? Signing Michael Vick? (Which, at the time, was a bad move echoed by mostly everybody.) I actually love the Eagles’ chances this season. Most people don’t.
- Dud Pederson and Lame Johnson. As if I could make two dick jokes out of both names. Oh.
Guarantee you this guy is sitting in the first row in one of the end zones.
UPDATE: And… really?
— PhillyInfluencer_com (@Sean_Brace) August 11, 2016