Fantasy Sports Expert and Real Sports Insider Tony Cutillo uses his expertise to answer the questions of Fantasy Sports Fans and update the world on the latest news in Real Sports and Sports Entertainment.
- MLB rule changes … No more actual intentional walks? Extra innings with a runner on second base? Are these rules really necessary?
- NBA’s All-Star Weekend was a flop. What happened? Has the All-Star Game become a waste of time?
- NBA’s Trade Deadline is here. Boogie Cousins to the Big Easy! Butler, maybe? Melo? Who’s left?
- Fantasy Baseball analysis is underway … Trout or Arenado as the No. 1?
- NFL Free Agency … The WR is at a premium. Are Alshon and DeSean worth the risk?
- NFL QB Carousel … Romo to be released? Cutler being shopped? … Do either one of these guys have enough left to lead?
- DDP HOF bound … Is the #WWE Hall of Fame just a formality? Is it credible?
- WWE Legends Pass … Ivan Koloff and George “The Animal” Steele gone. Vader’s health declining … Is it the industry or the lifestyle?
Sum of All Sports Report has been running throughout the general media world and now it is a part of Philly Influencer. Its purpose is to utilize the various sports and bring them all into one specific theme. Debating and conversing the various opinions of the people is at the heart of sports media. Now it can all be done in one place.
Tony Cutillo has been using this report to gain traction all across the United States. From California to Colorado, his interviews, articles and weekly segments can be heard all across the media sector. He welcomes all opinions and debates. Now is your chance join in the fun!
Meet Tony Cutillo:
As seen and heard on ESPN, NBC, Fox Sports, Fox Business, Live from Seattle, Sun Coast Live, The Stuph File, Epoch Times, Prime Time Sports and many more!
-Fantasy Sports Expert/Writer for PhillyInfluencer.com.
-Fantasy Sports League Designing Expert with over 10+ years.
-Real Sports Insider.
-Creator and Reporter for fantasysportsaddiction.com.
-Lead Professional Wrestling Reporter and Writer for Ewrestlingnews.com.
-Football News Columnist for Footballnation.com.
-Wrestling Columnist for 411Mania.com.
-Youth Sports Specialist.
-Social Media Strategist and Facebook Fanpage Analyzer.
-Weekly Radio Guest on Many Live Sports and Lifestyle Networks.
As always you can stop by my Facebook page (FantasySportsAddiction) or tweet me (@TCutillo23) for questions or some nice fantasy debates. I can also be heard weekly via the internet stream live at WengRadio every Monday at 4:00pm EST for a weekend sports wrap. But most importantly, you can catch me here at Pi!