Sure Golden State is the hottest team going into the playoffs, but what about everyone else? Will LeBron put his ego aside and just play ball? Can James Harden show that the Rockets are more than his own show? Can Russell Westbrook outduel Mr. Harden and show him who reigns supreme?
As we all debate the trending stars of the NBA, a man by the name of Kawhi Leonard does nothing but play his version of the DJ Kahled song, “All I do is Win” each and every year. Another 60-win season for the Spurs shows how important Kawhi is to the city of San Antonio.
On the flipside, the East is headlined by a Pacer who uses finesse to spark interest, a Buck whose name could only seem real in a fairytale, the King of Kings himself, a Wall that never gets enough traffic, the last pick in the draft and just a man named DeRozan. The NBA Playoffs have begun and we have the next 2 months to crown a champion. Who’s your favorite to win? Who’s your surprise team? Who will disappoint?
Fantasy Sports Analyst and Real Sports Insider Tony Cutillo uses his expertise to elaborate on all the top stories of the week while using his perspective to gauge interest. Along with the NBA Playoffs, he covers a wide variety of topics that will keep all the Fantasy Sports, Real Sports and Sports Entertainment Fans sparking up a debate.
* NFL..Cleveland to take a QB at #1?…. This is the #FakeNews time for the NFL. Timing is perfect for teams to plant stories about the draft and feed it to the sharks just waiting for a bite. However, this time could be different. We are talking about the Cleveland Browns, not the New England Patriots. The Brown haven’t had a relevant Quarterback since the days of Testaverde.
Furthermore, the success rate on 1st round picks for Hog Heaven is less than stellar. So if you’re asking me if this is a possibility, I would say it definitely is.
* NFL...Memorabilia Scam… Reports out of New York have Eli Manning teaming up with the Giants equipment manager on a memorabilia scam. Say it ain’t so Eli! This is the guy who won the Walter Payton award and has been held in high regard all throughout the league. Now he’s selling phony game worn material. Sounds like it’s time for Archie to come out for the save.
* NBA… Knicks Exercise Jackson Extension…So after all the Melo, Rose and Oakley drama, Phil is being left to pick up the pieces. On a team that runs a personality triangle more eloquently than the 1992 Chicago Bulls defense, there still wasn’t enough to flip the script on Phil.
The Knicks went 31-51 this year and failed to make the playoffs for a third straight season under Jackson. So what gives? Phil is basically given a free pass when it comes to losing. Can he still build a contender in New York? Will he lose over his last 2 years?
* PGA…..Sergio Finally Wins!……As the Masters rolled into Augusta, it already had a somber feel about it. This was the first time since 1954 without the late Arnold Palmer involved in some way. But, his spirit lives on and golf still needs to be played.
Sergio Garcia never finished higher than 4th (2004) and looked like he would never get over the hump. This was until he hit 17. His layups on 17 and 18 were a thing of beauty. One might say what happened afterwards wasn’t pretty, but he still got the job done. Do you think Sergio may be one and done?
* WWE….Wrestling Shake Up Week..Names like Wyatt, MIz, Owens, Bliss, Ambrose, and James were all on the move. This had a draft feel to it and kept the audience interested the whole time. Angle looks comfortable as the new GM and the Hardy’s continue to have the fans behind them. What was your biggest surprise form the shake up? Hits and Misses?
The Sum of All Sports Report has been running throughout the general media world and now it is a part of Philly Influencer. Its purpose is to utilize the various sports associations and bring them all into one specific theme. Debating and conversing the various opinions of the people continues to be the heart of sports media. Now it can all be done in one place.
Tony Cutillo has been using this report to gain traction all across the United States. From California to Colorado, his interviews, articles and weekly segments can be heard all across the media sector. He welcomes all opinions and debates. Now is your chance join in the fun!
Meet Tony Cutillo:
* As Heard and Seen on ESPN, NBC, Fox Sports, Vice News on HBO, Fox Business, Live from Seattle, Sun Coast Live, The Stuph File, Epoch Times, Prime Time Sports and many more!
* Fantasy Sports Analyst/Writer for Phillyinfluencer.com
* Lead Professional Wrestling Reporter and Writer for Ewrestlingnews.com
* Fantasy Sports League Designing Expert with over 10+ years
* Real Sports Insider
* Creator and Reporter for fantasysportsaddiction.com
* Football News Columnist for Footballnation.com
* Wrestling Columnist for 411Mania.com
* Youth Sports Specialist
* Social Media Strategist and Facebook Fanpage Analyzer
* Weekly Radio Guest on Many Live Sports and Lifestyle Networks
As always you can stop by my Facebook page (FantasySportsAddiction) or tweet me (@TCutillo23) for questions or some nice fantasy debates. I can also be heard weekly via the internet stream live at WengRadio every Monday at 4:00pm EST for a weekend sports wrap. But most importantly, you can catch me here at Pi!
For fantasy purposes, all my articles are predicated upon a PPR-based system.