In a whirlwind span of 30 minutes on Friday afternoon, Dallas Cowboys star running back Ezekiel Elliott was suspended six games by the NFL and the Philadelphia Eagles acquired 23-year-old cornerback Ronald Darby from the Buffalo Bills in exchange for Jordan Matthews and a third-round pick.
I think the Eagles are now the best team in the NFC East.
Topics in this video include:
- Why did Howie Roseman make this trade?
- Who is Ronald Darby?
- Young cornerbacks moving forward.
- Harder to find outside cornerback on the roster than slot wide receiver.
- No draft picks on Day 2 of the NFL Draft.
- Is Jordan Matthews overrated?
- Why the Eagles are the best team in the division.
You can follow Adrian Fedkiw on Twitter (@AdrianFedkiw) and e-mail him at email@example.com. Subscribe to The Bitter Birds on YouTube here. Follow Philly Influencer on Twitter (@PHL_Influencer), Facebook and Instagram.