This week John (@PGHJohn36)is back from vacation, Coach Dave (@CoachDickson365) is ready for football, Mikey Googs makes a guest appearance and Tony (@TCutillo23) is fired up! We are two weeks away from Eagles football and it feels nice to be worry-free.
Is there really nothing to worry about?
On this episode, we unravel the quarterback position, talk about the Ronald Darby rumors and even take some shots at the mayor himself. What are you feeling going into Week 1?
Here’s what else is on tap for this week:
- Quick look back at the Andy Reid postseason struggles
- Andrew Luck and his comeback campaign
- Are the Cleveland Browns for real? With all the personalities on this team, can they find a way to have a winning season?
- Fantasy Football bold predictions
- Top WR Tiers: Has Hopkins taken over the top spot or are you still with Mr. Brown?
- All-time fantasy busts
- The Norv Turner effect and much more!
The Heat Ratio (@theheatratio) brings a set of unique views and opinions each week to focus on all the big sports stories making it to the top of the headlines. Come join in the discussion and make your opinions heard! Can you bring the Heat?
As always you can stop by my Facebook page (FantasySportsAddiction) or tweet me (@TCutillo23) for questions or some nice fantasy/real sports debates. E-mail me at email@example.com. You can listen to The Heat Ratio (@TheHeatRatio) podcast every Wednesday at 12 P.M. on Wildfire Radio, and subscribe on iTunes here.
I can also be heard weekly via the internet stream live at WengRadio every Monday at 4:00pm EST for a weekend sports wrap. But most importantly, you can catch me here at Pi!