The Philadelphia Eagles won Super Bowl LII. Not only did this triumph lead to one of the most glorious days in fandom history but its commemoration will take place in front of the eyes of the world this Thursday. The new season is finally here and as champions, the City of Brotherly Love will be hosting several live broadcasts, concerts, events, and screening parties. Here’s a rundown of some of the festivities that you don’t want to miss:
- TODAY: Al Roker and Sheinelle Jones will broadcast LIVE from 7:00 am- 9:00 am. The Vince Lombardi Trophy – its first stop as it makes its way around the city throughout the day – the Sunday Night Football bus, special guests and more will all be featured throughout the program.
- Squawk on the Street: CNBC’s Jim Cramer will join his co-anchors Carl Quintanilla and David Faber, who are live from Post 9 at the New York Stock Exchange, for the 9:00-10:00 am.
- Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer: CNBC’s and Eagles fan Jim Cramer will host Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer from 4 pm-5:30 pm, taking questions from the audience. Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer airs on CNBC weeknights at 6 p.m. ET.
The events on the Comcast Center Plaza are open to the public. These will be rain or shine events and all are welcome to bring their excitement out for these amazing broadcasts. Several NBC networks will also be having special televised coverage:
- NBC10: NBC10’s “Eagles on 10” programming will include coverage throughout the entire day, from the Comcast Center Plaza in the morning, to the NFL Experience at Penn’s Landing, to Xfinity Live! and culminating with exclusive access inside the Linc in South Philadelphia.
- NBC Sports Philadelphia: The home of the Authentic Eagles fan will have all- day multiplatform coverage of the defending Super Bowl Champions. Live Eagles coverage begins at 2 pm with the Mike Missanelli Show from Penn’s Landing as part of the NFL Kickoff Experience. Starting at 5 pm, NBC Sports Philadelphia will be live on location at Xfinity Live! in South Philadelphia.
- Golf Channel: Football Night in America studio host Mike Tirico is scheduled to join Morning Drive, the network’s daily lifestyle news show airing from 7:30-9:30am, to preview NBC Sports’ coverage of NFL Kickoff 2018.
NFL Kickoff Experience
The 2018 NFL Kickoff Driven by Hyundai will take over the Great Plaza at Penn’s Landing this Thursday, September 6th. The NFL Kickoff Experience will be open to fans on Thursday, September 6 from 10:00am to 8:00pm. The immersive festival will include promotions from Hyundai, Bose, Bridgestone, Campbell’s, DIRECTV, Marriott, Ticketmaster, and several others. There will be NFL Legends and former Eagles onsite to sign autographs throughout the afternoon, a chance to take a photo with the Vince Lombardi Trophy, the full collection of 52 Super Bowl rings, interactive games, and much more.
- 10:00 am- Kickoff experience opens its doors
- 12:00 pm- there’s a Super Bowl LII rewatch party
- 3:00 pm- Locash will perform
- 4:00 pm- Grammy-winning singer-songwriter DAYA
- 5:00 pm- America’s Game – The Story of the Super Bowl LII
Champions will air.
- 6:00 pm- headlining performance by Shawn Mendes
- 8:00 pm- the kickoff show ends
Fans may sign up for NFL Kickoff – Fan Mobile Pass for their all-access pass to Kickoff Experience and a chance to win prizes, including tickets to the Kickoff game or to Super Bowl LIII in Atlanta.
|NFL Training Camp -Adults and children can experience the sensation of fielding a booming punt launched from an automatic machine.||Gear Up & Go
Try on NFL equipment and feel what it’s like to get dressed for game day.
|Autograph Stage at Kickoff
Get free autographs from NFL Legends
|Look Like A Pro
Step inside a uniformed body-cast mold bearing the
insignia of your favorite NFL team and have a friend snap your photo
|Bud Light Tavern
Get your ice cold beer here and cheer your team at the Kickoff Experience, Philly, Philly! Bud Light, Gameday’s Favorite Light Lager.
|NFL Kickoff Experience Tailgate
Enjoy selections from some of Philadelphia’s best
restaurants in a “taste of the town” tailgate.
|FedEx NFL Kickoff Photo Frames
Take a picture in the Photo Frames for a unique keepsake.
|NFL Draft Set
Visit the official NFL Draft set and take your spot behind the podium.
The NFL Museum features:
• The full collection of 52 Super Bowl rings
• NFL Auction
|Pepsi NFL Helmet Photo Opportunity
As you enter NFL Kickoff Experience, take your photo with your NFL team’s oversized helmet.
|Vince Lombardi Trophy
Take a photo with the most iconic trophy in sports.
Dive into a foam-pit to make a game-winning catch, test your arm by making 3 passes in a row at Tic-Tac-Tire, challenge friends to a game of Madden NFL ’19, and pose in an NFL picture frame.
Visit Campbell’s Chunky for your chance to re-create Zach Ertz’s game-winning SBLII Touchdown catch and to sample your favorite soups.
Fans can also submit a video for
the chance to become the first-ever Courtyard NFL Global Correspondent.
For more information about this event, click here.