Unless you live under a rock, you know Bryce Harper will be seen in red pinstripes for the foreseeable future. What were you first reactions when the signing was announced?
With an announcement of their own, the Philadelphia Eagles re-signed Brandon Graham to bolster their defensive line. Do you agree with the deal for a 30+ year old defensive end?
On another interesting week in sports, Jigsaw (@TCutillo23), John (@PGHJohn36), and Dave (@coachdickson365) cover all the current topics, local and national, while going around the world of sports to digest the various perspectives.
On this week’s episode, they cover the following topics:
• Will Gabe Kapler clash with Bryce Harper?
• Phillies pitching staff battle: 2008 vs. 2019
• Matt Klentak slip up?
• Nick Foles looks to be a Jaguar. Good move for Jacksonville? Good move for Nick?
• Jason Kelce and Isaac Seumalo sign extensions
• Le’Veon Bell D – Jets, Bucs, Eagles and?
• What is going on in Arizona?
• PFT’s top 100 free agents
• Mardi Gras/Fat Tuesday favorite foods – who puts ketchup on french toast?
• The Heat Ratio Battle Box!
The Heat Ratio (@theheatratio) brings a set of unique views and opinions each week to focus on all the big sports stories making it to the top of the headlines. Come join in the discussion and make your opinions heard! Can you bring the heat?
The Heat Ratio (@theheatratio) is brought to you by Pi’s own Tony “Jigsaw” Cutillo and continues to bring a unique flavor to the world of podcasting. From top sports stories to everyday life, it’s all here just waiting for your take.
As always you can stop by my Facebook page (FantasySportsAddiction) or tweet me (@TCutillo23) for questions or some nice fantasy/real sports debates. E-mail me at email@example.com. You can listen to The Heat Ratio (@TheHeatRatio) podcast every Wednesday at 12 P.M. on Wildfire Radio, and subscribe on Apple Podcasts here.
I can also be heard weekly via the internet stream live at WengRadio every Monday at 4:00pm EST for a weekend sports wrap. But most importantly, you can catch me here at Pi!