Mark Drumheller makes his The Daily Ticket with Sean Brace debut on Fox Sports The Gambler, and crunches the numbers heading into Week 4. They are some very interesting lines and line movement, and Mark & Sean analyze a handful of the top games on the slate. Mark predicts how the big Thursday night matchup will play out, and his NFL & NCAA feature plays for the weekend. If you like to play the totals or bet the underdogs, Mark reveals some critical information you want to consider. They wrap up where the action starts: Saturday and college football! Mark talks Pac 12 with his NCAA feature play.
NFL & NCAA preview includes:
- Thursday Night Preview: The Eagles path to victory.
- Why the Packers are overvalued this week and Philly is undervalued.
- Are the Horseshoes in Indy lucky or good? Mark leans on the ladder.
- Belichick’s defense and Josh Allen’s chances on Sunday. What side of the total should you be on?
- Monday Night Preview: Which AFC North team will finally win and how the Bengals have been making money.
- NCAA Feature Play: Can USC overcome the QB carousel or will they get washed out by the Huskies?