Mark Drumheller joins the Daily Ticket with Sean Brace on Fox Sports The Gambler. Thursday Night Football in the NFL this week may not be the most competitive game, but the books 16.5 point spread makes it interesting. Mark brings strong data to support whether he believes the line will be enough. Sunday brings even more value. They go around the NFL and reveal which favorites you should fade. Mark is flying out to Minnesota with the Birds and provides an interesting angle on why the Eagles and Vikings showdown is one of his feature plays. They wrap with a Friday night matchup on the college board that should see plenty of action.
NFL Week 6 Preview includes :
- Thursday Night Football and how Belichick has performed as a big favorite.
- Eagles Vikings combined totals this season and how the public has consistently pushed those numbers.
- Why the turnover battle will determine the Broncos Titans matchup in Denver.
- NCAA Feature Play: Why Herbert and the Ducks will put on a big enough show to cover 20.5 vs. Colorado.
- NFL Feature Play: The overvalued Packers and why I like the Lions to run in Lambeau on Monday night.