Mark Drumheller joins the Daily Ticket with Sean Brace on Fox Sports The Gambler. Hitting on 11 of 14 over the past two weeks, Mark breaks down why some of the big favorites have been profitable this season. He targets the Thursday Night match up between the Minnesota Vikings and Washington Redskins, plus Bill Belichick’s face-off with Freddie Kitchens on Sunday. Big games provide big value, and Carolina is bringing their 4 game winning streak to San Francisco with an extra six points. Mark weighs in on why he thinks the points are a gift you have to accept. Which Sam Darnold’s offense will show up against the Jaguars this Sunday, and why should you zero in on the total? His red-hot trend of targeting big NCAA favorites continues, as he uses a common opponent to justify laying the big number in a PAC12 game.
NFL Week 8 Preview includes :
- NFL success rate when laying 13+ points on Thursday Night Football.
- Why the Patriots vs. Browns could look a lot like Week One for Baker.
- Public overreaction and it’s impact on the Jets vs. Jaguars total.
- Two great pass defenses face off in San Francisco, and McCaffrey makes Carolina a live dog.
- NCAA Feature Play: Utah’s defense should make the big number seem minimal in this PAC 12 matchup.
You can follow Mark Drumheller on Twitter (@x_drumheller) and e-mail him at email@example.com. Subscribe to the Sports Outliers podcast here.