Mark Drumheller joins Thursday’s Daily Ticket with Sean Brace on Fox Sports The Gambler. Mark rolls out some interesting numbers on the Steelers dominance, but is unable to sway Sean who is backing the Browns. The public has pushed the total in Minnesota up to 40, and Mark explains why and which side you should punch your ticket on. Nick Foles and Jacoby Brissett return for their prespective teams, but one team is more mentally prepared to start a new chapter on their season. He dives into the Jaguars success against the spread versus their division rival and how the odds have plummeted for the Colts to win the South. Penn State’s players let a once in a lifetime opportunity get away from them in Minnesota. Mark dives into the mental impact of such a loss and why Indiana has the offensive firepower to cover. They wrap up the segment with some strong trends on the Chiefs and their ability to ball out away from home. Steve Spagnola is on the hot seat in Kansas City and Mark discusses why he believes the Chiefs should do a better job stopping the run this week.
NFL Week 11 Preview includes :
- Why turnovers will be the big differentiator on Thursday night.
- Frank Reich’s Colts may struggle against his former pupil Nick Foles.
- The public’s big move on the total in Minnesota.
- College Feature Play : The impact of the Nittany Lions crushing loss and why you should fade Penn St.
- Andy Reid’s success away from Arrowhead and why you should back Mahomes Monday night.
You can follow Mark Drumheller on Twitter (@x_drumheller) and e-mail him at email@example.com. Subscribe to the Sports Outliers podcast here.