Mark Drumheller joins Thursday’s Daily Ticket with Sean Brace on Fox Sports The Gambler. In Thursday night’s matchup, Mark details the Jets performance on the road this season, and how big favorites have performed on Thursday nights. Everything points to the Ravens continuing to roll, but the line continues to climb. Army vs. Navy is a Philadelphia tradition, so of course they detail which side you want to be on for Saturday’s action. The Wizard looks to improve on his dominant 8-2 mark on the totals this season. His “Total of the Week” play breaks down two defenses that allowed close to 1,100 yards last week. They also discuss two NFL marquee matchups where the Rams head down to Dallas, and the Sunday night matchup between the Bills and Steelers.
Week 15 preview includes:
- How the public has moved the lines for Baltimore and the Jets this season.
- The Raiders and Jaguars ability to do what no NFL team has done this season.
- Can Dallas buck the trend and perform against a top defensive DVOA team?
- College Feature Play: Navy’s powerful rushing attack takes on an untested team in Army.
- Key trends that point to Josh Allen and the Bills being attractive road dogs on Sunday night.