Mark Drumheller joins Thursday’s Daily Ticket with Sean Brace on Fox Sports The Gambler. The NFL season is winding down while Bowl season is kicking off. Mark is dialed in on the Monday night matchup and discusses the impact of the Vikings missing Dalvin Cook whether that can offset the success Mike Zimmer has historically had at home. The Sunday night matchup features a red-hot team that plays better away from home. Mark fires up all the key trends in the Chiefs vs. Bears battle in the Windy City. The underdogs have been barking all season, and there is one that is heading to a stadium where they covered the last four times they played. The Wizard weighs in on the Eagles NFC Showdown with the Cowboys and brings to light some very important stats in the Jets vs Steelers total. They can’t close the segment without analyzing a College Bowl game, and Mark’s featured play is another example of where the home field may not pay off this Saturday.
Week 16 preview includes:
- NFL Feature Play: Why protection will be the difference Monday night as the Packers travel to Minnesota.
- Where Andy Reid continues to defy the odds and how Matt Nagy still can’t get it right.
- Why the punters will be stealing the show in the Steelers and Jets game this weekend.
- The public’s obsession will the Seahawks and their inability to pull away from bad teams.
- College Football Feature Play: The motivation points to one team in the Boca Raton Bowl.
You can follow Mark Drumheller on Twitter (@x_drumheller) and e-mail him at email@example.com. Subscribe to the Sports Outliers podcast here.