The NFL season is winding down and the stakes have never been higher. Fresh off a dominant weekend where he nailed the 49ers, Titans, and Packers, the sports wagering wizard zeros in on the AFC and NFC Championships.
Patrick Mahomes and Aaron Rodgers are the best quarterbacks left in the field, but can their defenses help them enough against dominant rushing offenses? There should be plenty of fireworks in Kansas City, but there are serious questions on whether the road warriors from Tennessee can keep pace with the Chiefs. Mark analyzes what to expect on both sides of the ball.
In the NFC, the 49ers embarrassed the Packers earlier this season. What adjustments can be made to overcome the pass rush of the NFC’s most dominant defense? Drumheller explains which key splits are most predictive for the Packers, and examines the close relationships between both coaching staffs. The Wizard hits the hardwood for the first time with his NBA feature play and total of the week.
This weekend’s preview includes:
- Kansas City’s incredible streak of scoring and covering the number
- The Titans’ defensive improvement in the red zone and in high leverage situations
- How running backs matter in Conference Championships
- The importance of home-field advantage in this year’s NFC Championship Game
- Dee Ford’s impact on Nick Bosa and the return of the Gold Rush
- NBA Feature Play: Will Golden State drop their 10th straight?
Listen to The Daily Ticket with Sean Brace on Fox Sports The Gambler every weekday from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. on 102.5 FM, 1480 AM, 105.3 HD2, and most importantly, on the iHeartRadio app!