As we dive into the world of fantasy sports, Tony (@TCutillo23) and John (@PGHJohn36) break down who to own, who to draft, and what 2020 is going to look like from a fantasy perspective. This week, we tackle the NFC North with the help of The Wizard, Mark Drumheller (@x_drumheller) of Fox Sports the Gambler.
- Who are your top tier RBs?
- With the help of Garry Kubiak, will Dalvin Cook be a top three fantasy RB?
- Is Aaron Rodgers a top fantasy QB anymore? Does he belong inside the top 10?
- Can the Bears get back to business on offense with the help of Nick Foles? Can they make Allen Robinson a top seven WR?
- Does Matthew Stafford get enough love from the fantasy followers? … and more!
This episode is in conjunction with The Heat Ratio Sports Podcast (@heatratiosports), Fox Sports The Gambler (@foxphlgambler), and Philly Influencer (@PHL_Influencer), and brings a set of unique views and opinions when it comes to fantasy sports. Come join in the discussion and make your opinions heard!
As always you can stop by my Facebook page (Heat Ratio Sports) or tweet me (@TCutillo23) for questions or some nice fantasy/real sports debates. E-mail me at email@example.com. Check out my daily segments on iHeartRadio for Fox Sports The Gambler right here!