The National Football League’s 2020 season is one week away! Preseason usually serves as a placeholder to help us get ramped up for the upcoming year, and without it, this season snuck up on us all despite waiting anxiously for its arrival.
I joined The Daily Ticket with Sean Brace on Fox Sports The Gambler this week to break down all the key factors and valuable angles for every NFL team. We tackle the league division by division, and hit on various ways to approach the betting market. With the Chiefs and Texans kicking the season off Thursday Night, take a few minutes and get prepared with my insight and analysis before placing a wager this season. The full interviews are below.
NFL breakdowns include:
- The Eagles and their ability to overcome injuries.
- Why the Lions getting so much action and who will win the NFC North.
- How you bet the Chiefs & Ravens at plus money against the field in the AFC.
- McDaniels big plans for Cam Newton.
- It’s finally the year to bet on the Browns.
NFC EAST & NFC NORTH
NFC WEST & NFC SOUTH
AFC WEST & AFC SOUTH
AFC NORTH & AFC EAST
Listen to The Daily Ticket with Sean Brace on Fox Sports The Gambler every weekday from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. on 102.5 FM, 1480 AM, 105.3 HD2, and most importantly, on the iHeartRadio app!