The opening weekend for the National Football League’s 2020 season was filled with excitement, upsets, and plenty of storylines. I joined Sean Brace and Jon Jansen Sunday night to discuss all the action for Fox Sports The Gambler’s Sunday Night Sharp Report. How did empty stadiums and an August without preseason impact totals? From line movements in Week 1 to insight into Week 2, we tackled everything you need to know to in order to stay informed with the NFL betting market.
The Week 1 Sharp Report includes:
- The most publicly backed teams and whether or not it was justified
- How Jacksonville was able to play spoiler
- Totals that were bet up and their performance
- Rams-Cowboys Sunday Night Football preview
- Week 2 lines and teams to target based on Week 1 recency bias
Listen to The Daily Ticket with Sean Brace on Fox Sports The Gambler every weekday from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. on 102.5 FM, 1480 AM, 105.3 HD2, and most importantly, on the iHeartRadio app!