I joined The Daily Ticket with Sean Brace to discuss this weekend’s Week 7 action in the National Football League for Fox Sports The Gambler’s Sharp Report. Underdogs had a huge week and the big favorites won outright. I discussed how that impacted parlays and teasers plus hit all the trends regarding the totals. In a season that started high-scoring, the public pushed the unders in Week 7. The Bears head to Los Angeles for Monday Night Football, and we analyze the best bets plus the overall successes of underdogs in primetime this season. Listen to the full interview below.
The Week 7 Sharp Report includes:
- The success of underdogs, especially on the road this weekend
- How the biggest favorites winning outright impacted teasers and parlays
- Significant line moves continue to be a signal in the NFL
- How bettors attacked totals much differently than any other week prior
- Monday night leans on Rams and Bears
Listen to The Daily Ticket with Sean Brace on Fox Sports The Gambler every weekday from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. on 102.5 FM, 1480 AM, 104.5 HD2, and most importantly, on the iHeartRadio app!