Mark Drumheller (@x_drumheller) joined Thursday’s The Daily Ticket with Sean Brace on Fox Sports The Gambler. They kick things off with a breakdown of the most interesting game on the NBA card tonight. Zion and the Pelicans host an Oklahoma City Thunder team that has been very profitable all season. Drumheller digs into the advantages for New Orleans, and explains why he is fading the Thunder. Are the Clippers ready for the All-Star break after getting held to 103 points against Philadelphia? Mark thinks Boston’s defense gives the total significant value at 228.
Football is back! The XFL’s first weekend gave bettors some insight into the pace of play and level of talent we can expect. Drumheller digs into the data and breaks down his top two XFL plays for this weekends games. They discuss the enthusiasm around the league, the significance of home field advantage, and how that could come into play this weekend.
Today’s preview includes:
- NBA: The Pelican’s advantage on the glass could crash OKC’s ATS dominance.
- NBA: Where the value lies on the total in the Celtics and Clippers matchup.
- NCAA: Oregon offense at home clashes with a tough Colorado defense.
- XFL: The numbers behind NY’s big win tell a different story than the scoreboard.
- XFL: Why the Vipers might be in a bad spot Saturday regardless of the QB.
Listen to The Daily Ticket with Sean Brace on Fox Sports The Gambler every weekday from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. on 102.5 FM, 1480 AM, 105.3 HD2, and most importantly, on the iHeartRadio app!
You can follow Mark Drumheller on Twitter (@x_drumheller) and e-mail him at [email protected]. Subscribe, rate, and review all Philly Influencer podcasts here. Follow Philly Influencer on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.