LeSean McCoy: I Made a Mistake

Is LeSean McCoy getting ready to turn himself in? We mentioned yesterday how McCoy has already hired a defense attorney Jack McMahon stemming from the incident he was involved in at Recess this past weekend. McMahon is on record as saying McCoy would turn himself in if he was charged.

McCoy was spotted today at Misconduct Tavern on JFK Blvd with a posse of seven, and PhillyInfluencer.com was there. Shady said he made a mistake in his first public comments since the brawl from Saturday night.

According to our source, Shady’s friend paid the bill. 20% tip. On. The. Dot.

UPDATE: Sources from McCoy’s camp are claiming Shady said “statement” instead of “mistake.”

1. Bob Stewart

February 10, 2016 at 7:26 PM

This cheap loser needs to get the f out of Philly

2. I got banned from crossingbroad for saying this site is good

February 10, 2016 at 8:04 PM

Pathetic McCoy will probably turn this into a race thing like he did with Chip Kelly.

He needs to stop blaming others for his issues. Maybe an 8 game suspension will give him the time he needs to think about that.

3. Charles

February 10, 2016 at 8:48 PM

He need to go to jail plain, and simple.They all need to go to jail, for assualting two off duty police officer.

4. Did Blow with Jerry Blavat few summers back in Margate

February 10, 2016 at 8:57 PM

Have a beer and some whiskey. Maybe a key bump of Coke. Champagne? Wtf!!
    This generation of athletes are such soft pussies anymore .

5. Murray from Mayfair

February 10, 2016 at 9:28 PM

The first thing McCoy needs to do is get rid of all those freeloaders.

6. Sue Serio's Cleavage

February 10, 2016 at 11:32 PM

You Need To Get More Commemts On Here To Get The Site Right. Do a good job with breaking stories but I love to see commentes. Anyway what is there to say about a guy that stiffed a NE PA Card Signing Show, Kicked A Hooker Off His Party Bus, Stiffed A Waiter Out Of A Reasonable Tip, Encouraged People To Rip His Baby Momma On Twitter and called his coach a racist?

7. Sean Brace

February 10, 2016 at 11:59 PM

Were trying to bring as much attention here as possible! Thank you for reading!

8. SF 49ERS

February 11, 2016 at 12:26 AM

Shady did make a mistake he should of never messed with chip kelly

9. Da Bills

February 11, 2016 at 5:10 AM

If you are in an after hours night club at 2:30am; you are not a police officer, you are a civilian. These officers want this to go away… Because fighting is unbecoming of a police officer. Nobody can blame a guy for defending himself, and the leaked cellphone video does not show the instigator. This will all be gone before OTA’s

• EC

February 11, 2016 at 8:29 AM

Defending himself?? Are YOU high? He was throwing punches from his feet at a guy who was down on the ground. Shady got some splaining to do.

10. William Rhodes

February 11, 2016 at 8:55 AM

Fights probably happen every week at that dump Recess. It’s the kind of place that caters to drunks who may be on drugs and are generally down for a fight.

11. William Rhodes

February 11, 2016 at 8:56 AM

Good scoop and great site.

12. Arn Anderson's Chest Hair

February 11, 2016 at 9:35 AM

Angelo giving non stop props to brace this morning. You know that other station won’t mention the good reporting job he did.

• Phil from Mt Airy

February 11, 2016 at 9:49 AM

I agree, because that’s how phony they are at 97.5 the fanatic. Trust me dude I know.

13. Fat Lever

February 11, 2016 at 9:51 AM

All this over a bottle of champagne. When keeping it real goes wrong. Chappelle couldn’t come up with a better example.

“F*(! that! I don’t like people playing around on my champagne!”

14. The 100lbs Mole on Sue Serio's Ass

February 11, 2016 at 9:54 AM

Did Younis get canned from 97.5?? What’s up with that station getting rid of all the people who put the grunt work in

• SF 49ERS

February 11, 2016 at 10:02 AM

Joe younes got fired and they still keep matt Lombardo? Ain’t that fucked up matt Lombardo is the worst

• 975 mole

February 11, 2016 at 11:39 AM

Lombardo tappin SmokeShow is da rumah

15. Michael Barkann's Escort Liasion despises CrossingFraud

February 11, 2016 at 11:56 AM

I am sympathetic to athletes in that anytime they do appear in public, there is always the inherent risk that some lowlife dickhead in the bar will try to make a name for themselves by initiating trouble with a professional/college athlete, especially a notable one. However, when said athlete has a track history of fuck ups including harassing his baby momma on twitter, ditching a chick on a highway at a rest stop, leaving an absurd tip just to be a dick, publicly inferring that his former coach was a racist yet never owning the statement, and making a buffoon of himself in his return game to the city he once played in, well then I am less inclined to believe your side of the story when it comes to a bar brawl. In the end, people will get envelopes, charges will be dropped, the NFL will sit on its hands, his inner-circle will continue to enable, and McCoy will have learned nothing. The fact that jackass was back out at a bar just last night shows that he will have learned nothing.

16. On the banned list

February 11, 2016 at 1:23 PM

Pitchers and catchers….one week! And no I don’t mean six figure fan boy and his side kick Aduh

17. Nick

February 11, 2016 at 6:43 PM

He says “I made my statement” – meaning get the Eff out of the way, and let me continue on with my night.

There is no story here – Brace is just trying to become relevant again.

• Sean Brace

February 12, 2016 at 1:36 PM

LOL come on Quest! You know you miss me! Also I don’t care about being relevant my man, I have a wedding to pay for, thats whats on my mind. Thanks for reading and being an ACTIVE member in the Philly Influencer community!

18. Lame (banned by Kyle, who eats the d*ck)

February 11, 2016 at 6:54 PM

Hey, the audio may not be the best, but at least you’re out there trying to get the juice and staying on top of this. So far the site’s been pretty good and it’s obvious the effort is there.

It’s a bonus that you and your contributing writers also show an understanding and appreciation for the English language by correctly spelling words, properly punctuating and generally not being lazy douches, so thanks.

I wonder how many times Kyle and Jim have lurked this site watching the destruction go down of their 3rd rate dumpster fire of a blog…

19. Blacklisted @ CB

February 11, 2016 at 6:58 PM

The takeover has begun!!!!

You know it’s complete ownership when that 2nd tier site is using YOUR scoop, audio & video!!!!!

20. Sean Brace

February 14, 2016 at 3:05 PM

whoa whoa whoa ease up on the hate my man