Mark Drumheller joins Thursday’s Daily Ticket with Sean Brace on Fox Sports The Gambler. The Dallas Cowboys look to bounce back in Chicago, but the Bears defense will pose an interesting threat in the Windy City. Mark analyzes how the Cowboys have fared against Top 10 defenses and makes his pick on whether Dallas has the firepower to win as a road favorite. His total of the week has been red hot, and the Steelers consistency on the road has him keyed in on the Cardinals matchup. Both the Bengals and the Browns are looking toward next season, but Mark reveals some interesting trends that will have you watching this AFC North showdown. Buffalo takes on Baltimore after their big Thanksgiving win. Can they continue to prove the public wrong against the NFL’s most dynamic quarterback? Mark reveals a first-half play, and how the Bills defense stacks up against the Ravens rushing attack. He also gives you a bonus play on the Sunday Night matchup and his prediction for Friday’s Pac-12 Championship between Utah and Oregon.
Week 14 preview includes:
- Dallas’ dynamic splits against Top 10 defenses and why it matters Thursday night.
- Where the Steelers have been unbeaten this season and how to advantage in Arizona.
- Why the Bengals belong in the same conversation as the Patriots this December?
- College Feature Play: Utah’s dominance and their ability to silence all the doubters against the Ducks.
- The MVP train runs through Buffalo and why there is little chance the Bills can slow it down.