This week, Tony (@TCutillo23) breaks down the AFC North with special guest Michelle Magdziuk (@BallBlastEm) of the BallBlast Podcast (subscribe here) and ballblastfootball.com. The breakdown of who to own, who to draft, and what 2020 is going to look like from a Fantasy perspective is all right here!
- Can JuJu Smith-Schuster and Big Ben stay healthy enough to have a productive fantasy year?
- In his third year, does Joe Mixon have a chance to be a top seven RB?
- Will Nick Chubb’s value be hurt by a full year of Kareem Hunt?
- Is Lamar Jackson #1 or #2 in the QB tier?
- Will Baker give us the 2019 version in 2020?
This episode is in conjunction with The Heat Ratio Sports Podcast (@heatratiosports), Fox Sports The Gambler (@foxphlgambler), and Philly Influencer (@PHL_Influencer), and brings a set of unique views and opinions when it comes to fantasy sports. Come join in the discussion and make your opinions heard!
As always you can stop by my Facebook page (Heat Ratio Sports) or tweet me (@TCutillo23) for questions or some nice fantasy/real sports debates. E-mail me at email@example.com. Check out my daily segments on iHeartRadio for Fox Sports The Gambler right here!