This week, Tony (@TCutillo23) and John (@PGHJohn36) break down the AFC South with special guest Lauren Carpenter (@stepmomlauren) of The Fantasy Footballers (@TheFFBallers), FantasyPros (@FantasyPros), and stepmomlauren.com. The breakdown of who to own, who to draft, and what 2020 is going to look like from a fantasy perspective is all here.
- Can Derrick Henry continue his dominance?
- Will Deshaun Watson miss his No. 1 guy?
- Could this be the year David Johnson regains form?
- Does Philip Rivers have one more year left in the tank?
- Will D.J. Chark be a consistent WR1 week to week?
This episode is in conjunction with The Heat Ratio Sports Podcast (@heatratiosports), Fox Sports The Gambler (@foxphlgambler), and Philly Influencer (@PHL_Influencer), and brings a set of unique views and opinions when it comes to fantasy sports. Come join in the discussion and make your opinions heard!
As always you can stop by my Facebook page (Heat Ratio Sports) or tweet me (@TCutillo23) for questions or some nice fantasy/real sports debates. E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Check out my daily segments on iHeartRadio for Fox Sports The Gambler right here!