Today, the Philadelphia Flyers released their regular season schedule for the upcoming season. With it being the first season for the Las Vegas Golden Knights, the Flyers will make an additional trip to Sin City during the season.
Full preseason schedule is below.
Sunday, September 17 @ New York Islanders
Wednesday, September 20 (SS) vs. New York Islanders
Wednesday, September 20 (SS) @ New York Islanders
Thursday, September 21 @ Boston Bruins
Monday, September 25 @ New York Rangers
Tuesday, September 26 vs. New York Rangers
Thursday, September 28 vs. Boston Bruins
Sunday, October 1 vs. New York Islanders
Regular season schedule:
- Flyers have eight sets of back-to-backs on the road.
- 14 back-to-backs total.
- Visit Las Vegas Sunday, February 11. Host LV Monday, March 12.
- Nashville visits Philly on Thursday, October 19.
- First game against the Penguins is Nov. 27 in Pittsburgh.
- Penguins visit Philly on January 2.
- In February and March, they’re on the road 16 out of 28 games.
- They’ll play three of their last four regular season games at home.
- End the season Saturday, April 7 against the Rangers.
You can download the entire regular season schedule here.
Oh, and the Flyers will have “new” Adidas jerseys next season. Here’s your look at them below.
You can follow Nick Piccone on Twitter (@nickpiccone) and e-mail him at email@example.com. Subscribe to his podcast on iTunes here and listen live on WildfireRadio.com every Friday at 6pm. Click here to read his pro wrestling articles on PhillyVoice. Follow Philly Influencer on Twitter (@PHL_Influencer), Facebook and Instagram.