Who has been a fixture in your NBA DFS lineups? What players have the best ownership percentages so far this year? Are these players always low-tier values?
Tony (@TCutillo23) and Dan (@dmgteach) get into everything tonight on the show as we continue to sprinkle in the betting aspect as well. We are also joined by Mark Drumheller (@x_drumheller) from Betting for Breakfast and Fox Sports The Gambler to touch on some totals, futures, and spreads to keep an eye on.
Also on this episode:
- The discovery of the tier match-ups
- Al Horford: is he trustworthy?
- Jokic vs. Embiid in DFS and props. Does Jokic get the nod every time?
- Low ownership players, not necessarily low-tier players. Examples:
- Ben Simmons: 8,400 — 75pts — 8.4% ownership
- Clint Capella: 7,400 — 45 pts — 7.7% ownership
- H. Whiteside: 4,300 — 58 pts — 3.0% ownership
- J. Randle: 8,700 — 65 pts — 9% ownership
- NBA last-minute injury killers
- Anthony Davis HUGE injury news. Who benefits most? Odds to go back-to-back?
- MLB closers: Are they still viable for DFS? Who is top in the game? From a betting perspective, what teams stand out as we inch towards the season?
- Francisco Lindor to the Mets/Yu Darvish to the Padres: betting and fantasy impacts
The Fantasy Firebox is in conjunction with The Heat Ratio Sports Podcast (@heatratiosports), Fox Sports The Gambler (@foxphlgambler), and Philly Influencer (@PHL_Influencer) which brings a set of unique views and opinions when it comes to fantasy sports. Come join in the discussion and make your opinions heard!
As always you can stop by my Facebook page (Heat Ratio Sports) or tweet me (@TCutillo23) for questions or some nice fantasy/real sports debates. E-mail me at email@example.com. Check out my daily segments on iHeartRadio for Fox Sports The Gambler right here!