WrestleMania XXX is still the greatest WrestleMania of all-time in my opinion. Of course people are free to disagree. And even though WWE backed into this night storyline-wise – pretty much completely revamping the main portions of the card weeks beforehand – it still delivered on practically all fronts.
- Winner inserted into the main event: Daniel Bryan vs. Triple H (w/ Stephanie McMahon)
- Six-Man Tag Team Match: The Shield (Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins) vs. The Authority (Kane/New Age Outlaws)
- Cesaro wins the André the Giant Memorial Battle Royal
- John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt (w/ Erick Rowan and Luke Harper)
- THE REAL END OF AN ERA: Brock Lesnar (w/ Paul Heyman) vs. The Undertaker
- Vickie Guerrero Invitational for the WWE Divas Championship: AJ Lee (c) vs. Aksana vs. Alicia Fox vs. Brie Bella vs. Cameron vs. Emma vs. Eva Marie vs. Layla vs. Naomi vs. Natalya vs. Nikki Bella vs. Rosa Mendes vs. Summer Rae vs. Tamina Snuka
- Triple Threat Match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship: Randy Orton (c) vs. Batista vs. Daniel Bryan
We also discuss how this was the first pay-per-view available on the WWE Network, the changes WWE Network has gone through, and the ultimate selling of the entire network to Peacock.
That and more on this week’s episode!
Subscribe to The Straight Shooters on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Pandora, iHeartRadio, Radio.com, TuneIn Radio, Stitcher, Player FM, and wherever else you get your podcasts! Follow The Straight Shooters on Twitter (@ShootersRadio), like them on Facebook, and listen to every episode at ShootersRadio.com.