Season record: 14-8
I was in attendance at Game 4 of the National League Division Series at Citizens Bank Park where the Phillies dismantled the Atlanta Braves, so we’re just going to get right into the NFL action this week.
NFL: Jets vs. Packers – Sunday, 1 P.M. ET (FOX)
- Get ready to hold your breathe, but we’re taking the Jets again
- The only Packers win by more than 7.5 points (current spread) this year is against the Bears
- The Jets have played solid ball so far this year (3-2 record) and have only gotten easily handled by teams with explosive offenses, and that is not the Packers this season
Take Jets +7.5.
NFL: Buccaneers vs. Steelers – Sunday, 1 P.M. ET (FOX)
- The Pittsburgh offense is rebuilding with first-round pick Kenny Pickett, and its pretty rough to start based on last week (only scoring three points against Buffalo)
- The Bucs are a team based around defense, and even with having Tom Brady at the helm, they aren’t putting up a ton of points
- The Steelers defense is more capable of a unit than the offense at this point, and I trust they can bounce back from last week’s disaster against the Bills
Take Under 45.
NFL: Broncos vs. Chargers – Monday, 8:15 P.M. ET (ESPN)
- I’ve said it before, the Broncos are frauds and their offense can’t keep up with a high powered one like the Chargers
- The Chargers are also getting Keenan Allen back, and are as healthy as they have been since week 1 in terms of their offensive weapons being available
- I’ll just repeat it, Broncos are frauds
Take Chargers -4.5.
Also, if you believe in birthday luck… I’m turning 30 on Sunday. Tail/Fade accordingly as you’ve been warned!
Odds provided by DraftKings Sportsbook.