Mark Drumheller joins Friday’s Daily Ticket with Sean Brace on Fox Sports The Gambler. We have reached the last week of the NFL season, and its historical unpredictability provides the ultimate challenge to the Sports Wagering Wizard. Gruden’s Raiders might be ready to move on to Vegas, while the Broncos rookie QB is out to make a statement. It’s the RG III show in Baltimore, a divisional matchup, plus Pittsburgh’s poor offense has all the makings of a low total. How low is too low to take the under? Will Mark go to the well with the road Steelers one more time? Dallas lost more than a playoff spot in its loss to Philly last week. Mark explains why the parade of distractions from this year’s Cowboys points to them packing it in against Washington. The Sunday night matchup between the 49ers and Seahawks is the main event of the Week 17 card. The line opened as a pick’em before the public pushed it right through the key number of 3. Mark explains why there is still value with the road team. The Wizard wraps up by waving his wand at the College Football Playoffs and weighs in on whether the Sooners can overcome the losses of Perkins and Turner-Yell.
Week 17 preview includes:
- NFL Feature Play: The AFC West matchup that could lock up Denver’s future at QB.
- Can the Steelers go perfect on the road to the under in Baltimore?
- It’s not the physical injuries that will cause Dallas to play down to Washington.
- The public has been backing the wrong NFC West contender all season, and it’s leaving great value for the road team.
- College Football Feature Play: Why Burrows will ball out on an OU defense without Perkins and Turner-Yell.