Mark Drumheller (@x_drumheller) joined Thursday’s The Daily Ticket with Sean Brace on Fox Sports The Gambler. The pinnacle of the NFL season is only days away and the Wizard unleashes his breakdown on who will be the Super Bowl 54 champion and how they will do it. He weighs in on the total why he thinks this matchup is going be as exciting as billed. They discuss the MVP and some of the prop bet movement heading into Sunday. Mark has two big basketball plays dialed up from the mountains. He breakdowns some key areas Denver will the advantage over Utah in the tonight’s NBA action. The Buffaloes bring their lock down defense to UCLA for a matchup where he thinks Colorado is being undervalued. The XFL kicks off next weekend, and Drumheller previews some of differences to look for as well as his pick for the team with the best value to become the league’s first champion.
Today’s preview includes:
- How both offenses hold very big advantages, and the 49ers success with explosive plays.
- Sacks win in the Super Bowl, but Mahomes provides the 49ers defense with a big challenge on 3rd downs.
- NBA Feature Play: Two key areas the Nuggets hold significant advantages over the Jazz.
- NCAA Feature Play: Colorado’s Tyler Bey leads a defense that isn’t getting enough respect against UCLA.
- Why you should put some “Pep” in your bets for the XFL’s first champion.