I joined The Daily Ticket with Sean Brace to discuss this weekend’s Week 8 action in the National Football League for Fox Sports The Gambler’s Sharp Report. Underdogs went 9-4 for the second consecutive week. Seven of the nine underdogs that covered paid out on the money line by winning the game outright. I discussed how the weather impacted the totals and why closing line value was the difference between a winning wager or a losing one. We wrap up with a quick breakdown of Monday Night Football where I give out a winning TD prop. Listen to the full interview below.
The Week 8 Sharp Report includes:
- The success of underdogs and why it was a bad week for the public
- Why underdogs winning outright is critical for the books
- How the weather impacted the average closing total
- The importance of closing line value and the three games that served as prime examples
- Monday night leans and props on the Buccaneers vs. Giants
Listen to The Daily Ticket with Sean Brace on Fox Sports The Gambler every weekday from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. on 102.5 FM, 1480 AM, 104.5 HD2, and most importantly, on the iHeartRadio app!