The NBA fantasy game is not for everyone. Quite frankly, it is one of the hardest sports to hit. In this episode, we talk about some strategies and tips to help you decide on your nightly lineups; Tony (@TCutillo23), aka Jigsaw, and Dan Green (@dmgTeach) go all-in.
Also on this episode:
- NEVER go with your first lineup … why you should always tinker
- Be aware of the blowout … are studs always studs?
- Bad team match-ups … should you pounce?
- Watch the injuries and see the next man up… look at the numbers.
- Play players based on high over/under. Good or bad?
- Stack a stud with two rotational guys in a good match-up
- NBA players to watch, streaming options
- Super Bowl Washout: Still cashed and LOVED my lineup … inches away from big money
The Fantasy Firebox is in conjunction with The Heat Ratio Sports Podcast (@heatratiosports), Fox Sports The Gambler (@foxphlgambler), and Philly Influencer (@PHL_Influencer) which brings a set of unique views and opinions when it comes to fantasy sports. Come join in the discussion and make your opinions heard!
As always you can stop by my Facebook page (Heat Ratio Sports) or tweet me (@TCutillo23) for questions or some nice fantasy/real sports debates. E-mail me at [email protected]. Check out my daily segments on iHeartRadio for Fox Sports The Gambler right here!