I joined The Daily Ticket with Sean Brace Friday to talk about a big game this weekend. The Kansas City Chiefs and Tampa Bay Buccaneers will be playing in Super Bowl LV in Tampa Bay, and it should be one hell of a game.
In this interview, I hit on the following:
- Why both offenses will be successful
- Why both teams will be aggressive on both sides of the ball
- Expect both teams to put up at least 30
- The importance of the spread in getting 3 vs. 3.5, depending on which team you like
- Carson Wentz trade speculation
- The Matt Stafford/Jared Goff trade
Check out the full interview below!
Listen to The Daily Ticket with Sean Brace on Fox Sports The Gambler every weekday from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. on 102.5 FM, 1480 AM, 104.5 HD2, and most importantly, on the iHeartRadio app!