This week Tony (@TCutillo23) breaks down the NFC South with special guest Michelle Magdziuk (@BallBlastEm) of The BallBlast Podcast and ballblastfootball.com. The breakdown of who to own, who to draft, and what 2020 is going to look like from a Fantasy perspective is all here.
- Can Julio Jones and Calvin Ridley be the next Randy Moss and Chris Carter?
- Could DJ Moore, Curtis Samuel, and Robby Anderson be the best trio of WRs in the NFL?
- Is there any chance CMC takes a step back in 2020?
- Can Alvin Kamara finish as a top 3 RB?
- Will Tom be terrific in Tampa?
This episode is in conjunction with The Heat Ratio Podcast (@heatratiosports), Fox Sports The Gambler (@foxphlgambler), and Philly Influencer (@PHL_Influencer), and brings a set of unique views and opinions when it comes to fantasy sports. Come join in the discussion and make your opinions heard!
As always you can stop by my Facebook page (Heat Ratio Sports) or tweet me (@TCutillo23) for questions or some nice fantasy/real sports debates. E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Check out my daily segments on iHeartRadio for Fox Sports The Gambler right here!